[TypicalGirls] Rose McDowall 2011?

Chuck Warner chuck at hyped2death.com
Wed Jul 13 17:40:01 EDT 2011

Hi -

Messthetics' women's DIY compilation is still struggling toward
completion - and (as always, it seems) I'm having trouble getting
updates from several long-term participants. Rose McDowall has been
off the grid for the last 12 months or so - and I haven't been able
to get through to Clay, who used to handle her business
correspondence, either.  I need to wrap up Rose's bio!  If anyone on
the TG list have a current contact please get in touch with me
off-list.  Many thanks!

C.

Chuck Warner
Hyped to Death / Messthetics CDs