[TypicalGirls] Electrelane

Clara grossegouine at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 05:45:58 EDT 2011

Yes, they are mainly going to play festivals but also a few proper gigs in
london, finland, germnay. The best way to find the concert listing is to
check the last.fm events http://www.last.fm/music/Electrelane/+events

 The concert in london is sold out I think, the one is berlin is not. I'll
personally be there.

Clara.