[TypicalGirls] I really wish Poly Styrene were still alive

Dina Hornreich dina.hornreich at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 15:35:28 EDT 2011

You know, right before Poly died there were some interviews that discussed her journey to womanhood. Let's face it -- in X-Ray Spex she was still a teenager.

I wish she were still around so I could ask her about that journey. It's obviously from the album that came out recently that she has grown and dealt with her condition well. I seek inspiration from her in that regard because I identify with her so much.

Please send links to interviews discussing her growth and maturation.

It's research for my blog (baldgrrrl.tumblr.com) and memoir.

And happy 4th.

Dina Hornreich
dina.hornreich at gmail.com
http://portfolio.du.edu/dhornrei