[TypicalGirls] speaking of which

Mike Appelstein mike at appelstein.com
Wed Jan 26 18:49:17 EST 2011

I have just created a Facebook group for my old zines, Writer's Block
(1985-1991) and Caught In Flux (1992-1999).  THere's nothing up there
yet but the name, but eventually I hope to upload the back issues,
esp. because people seem to still remember it.  (I was honored to see
that Jess Scott of Brilliant Colors referenced it in her Dolly Mixture
interview - in MRR of all places!)

Link here:
http://www.facebook.com/#!/home.php?sk=group_145119235544661&ap=1

- mike