[TypicalGirls] From the Typical Girls to the Girl Monsters

Dina Hornreich dina.hornreich at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 19:57:06 EST 2011

Dear friends,

I was messing around with Library Thing and decided to create a Group for those interested in "books about women who have made a significant contribution to punk, indie, experimental, underground, etc. music history." It'c called "From the Typical Girls to the Girl Monsters."

If you're interested, I'd like for you to join. It's hard to keep up with all the books about the amazing women we collectively appreciate. If you're not a member of Library Thing, you'll have to become a user to join (which is quite easy and free).  My Library Thing member ID is dlhornreich.

Thanks for reading.

Dina Hornreich
dina.hornreich at gmail.com
http://portfolio.du.edu/dhornrei