[TypicalGirls] Gender in Punk Dissertation

Kara Kvaran geeblegee at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 12 13:57:12 EST 2011

Hi everyone,

I'm working on a dissertation on the gender politics of punk rock and I was
hoping that some list members who were involved in punk rock scenes from the
70s-90s would be willing to be interviewed for my project. I'm looking
specifically for people who were involved in NYC in the 70s, LA or San Francisco
in the late 70s or early 80s, eastcoast sXer's from the 1980s, or any pre1995
riot grrrls, but anyone who feels like they have something to say about the
topic would be appreciated!

If you're interested please email me at geeblegee at yahoo.com.

Thanks!