[TypicalGirls] Bush Tetras' Laura Kennedy Memorial set is online

HunnyPi007 at aol.com HunnyPi007 at aol.com
Sat Dec 31 01:20:41 EST 2011

Hello, Typical Girls and Boys!

I just posted the full Bush Tetras set from Wednesday's memorial for Laura Kennedy at Bowery Electric here in NYC. Start here: Bush Tetras @ Laura Kennedy Memorial @ Bowery Electric, NYC, Part 1 of 3, December 28, 2011 - YouTube

Of course, I wasn't going to not dance while recording this! Hope it helps transport you to the event. ; ) Their set certainly transported me back to my roots. So very happy to have been able to be there. RIP Laura.

Lydia