[TypicalGirls] Record store finder app

Tim B, NYC tjb81 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 18 12:33:42 EST 2011

I thought the folks on this list who still buy vinyl might be interested in a new app I've developed with the music blog, The Vinyl District. It has a feed of the blog, but more importantly it has a geo-based record store locator in it. Its free for iPhone and Android. Read about it, take a tour and access download links here: http://www.thevinyldistrict.com/storefront/2011/12/introducing-the-tvd-gps-based-record-store-locator-app-for-your-iphone-or-android/.

It has mostly US stores, a bunch of UK stores, and I'm adding more everyday. We're still working on it a bit, so if you see any mistakes, omissions, or anything, please don't hesitate to let me know. Hope you like it!

Tim Broun
My LinkedIn.com profile
Stupefaction
Eugene Merinov Photography