[TypicalGirls] Pat Place interview- Bush Tetras/Contortions

Jason Gross perfect at furious.com
Sun Dec 4 10:45:56 EST 2011

Dear T-Girls,

In the latest issue of Perfect Sound Forever
<http://www.perfectsoundforever.com>, you'll find (among other things):

  PAT PLACE
   Contortions/Bush Tetras- interview by Tim Broun
"Over Mexican food, we discussed her life in music & art. A long time
hero of mine, I was happy to finally get to spend some time with her,
and to get to know her. As a founding member & guitarist for both the
Contortions, and the Bush Tetras, Pat has constantly blazed a trail
of cool that few others have trodden."

Thanks!
Jason

Perfect Sound Forever
<http://www.perfectsoundforever.com>
Online music magazine with warped perspectives since 1993