[TypicalGirls] raincoats MOMA

timothy sasscer timoversion at gmail.com
Wed Nov 24 10:18:38 EST 2010

> I'm afraid one of my cameras was set off-focus and is a wash, but I've still
> managed to cobble something together nevertheless.

Joly;  I saw it, and it was beautiful.  Despite whatever technical imperfections you feel are present are, thanks to you, for a few minutes I was there...to hear their speaking voices, to see their body language...to feel the crowd, the rhythms, the atmosphere...and so, pictures being worth 1,000 etc., and me being off to the coal mines, here's a heartfelt three:  Thanks, to you.

timoVERSION