[TypicalGirls] Apres MoMA

Shirley O'Loughlin shirley.oloughlin at virgin.net
Tue Nov 23 09:00:35 EST 2010

Joly - did you get the set list yet that Lydia posted?

Lydia- thanks for introducing me properly! I am a member and a
collaborator, and as you say I've worked together with Ana and Gina
since 1979, and the three of us formed our own label We ThRee and we
re-released the first album last November.

Alex - thank you and you are an incredible woman too!  And you and
Melissa continue to inspire me on a daily basis!

Robin- Ana asked me to send this message:

dear typical girls
ana here. i want you to know i did mean the list. i knew some of you
were coming (one from austin texas?) and that there was talk of you
maybe wearing something (a ribbon or such) so you could identify each
other. i hoped there would be quite a few of you. there were lots of
shouts in reply which were very uplifting for us.
you're a group of people that are crucial in keeping the spirit of
what people like us tried and try to do.
shirley is a member and keeps me informed about certain things that
appear in your forum (hope this is the right word).
i must say this was a very special thing for us to do: special
audience, special place, special city.
we want to go back in the near future.
all the very best to you all.
x ana