[TypicalGirls] Hi

Alex murray-leslie a at chicksonspeed.com
Tue Nov 23 03:55:11 EST 2010

And what an incredible woman Shirley is!

I'm very proud of The Raincoats, Ana sent me images yesterday, kathleen's set also sounded/looked genius!

I wish I could have been there with all The Typical Girls!!!!!

Kiss

Alex Murray-Leslie
Espaseria 15/5
08003 Barcelona
Spain

Mobile: +34 699 357 238
Twitter: @alexichick

• Chicks on Speed book signing at 10 Corso Como, Milan
6:30pm 24th, November

• Chicks on Speed: Happening
Kate Macgarry Gallery
3rd December - 30th January
www.katemacgarry.com

• Chicks on Speed are included in Figura Cuncta Videntis (the all-seeing eye) / Homage to Christoph Schlingensief, at Thyssen-Bornemisza Art Contemporary, Vienna until 16 April 2011.

• Chicks on Speed Don't Art, Fashion, Music
available in museum stores, published by Booth Clibborn Editions and DCA