[TypicalGirls] Hi

robin dunn rdunnrn at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 22 15:09:48 EST 2010

it was truly an exceptional night.  i flew cross-country for it and was not disappointed.  the surprise for me was the crowd, who seemed to be mostly 20-somethings, way too young to have been first wave raincoats fans.  but the ones i talked to seemed really excited and in awe of the moment.  and ana started out by asking how many typical girls were in attendance -- i took this as a list reference, though maybe i was assuming too much there.

robin