[TypicalGirls] *LIVE* AbyssCast of The Raincoats TONIGHT from MoMA, NYC!!!

HunnyPi007 at aol.com HunnyPi007 at aol.com
Sat Nov 20 19:28:54 EST 2010

Hi there, Typical Girls/Boys!

Yes, I will be broadcasting ("TwitCasting")The Raincoats show direct to you from their sure-to-be historic show here at The Museum of Modern Art tonight! I'll also try to do some "guerrilla-style" interviews beforehand, so tune in early to "be there" from wherever you may physically be. The video maybe a bit choppy and/or blurry, but the sound be good, if my past, limited experience with this is any indication.

The event is scheduled to begin at 8:30 PM EST-- with DJ'ing by Kathleen Hanna, two exhibitions, and an open bar--and The Raincoats are scheduled to perform from 10:00 - 11:00PM.

You can find out when I start sending these live feeds and get the links to them by checking in with my Twitter feed (you can do with whether or not you have a Twitter account) here: Miss Abyss (Abysswit) on Twitter (http://twitter.com/Abysswit)

And you go directly to my TwitCast page here: Live history - TwitCasting (http://twitcasting.tv/abysswit/show/)

If you for some dumb reason can't be around while it goes down, the clips will be archived on the above page. Oh yeah, if you'll be on the move, there is a TwitCasting Viewer iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch app you can use to join in on the festivities from wherever you are! It's here:  TwitCasting Viewer for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store (http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/twitcasting-viewer/id365235835?mt=8)

Please pass the word to all interested parties!! Thanks!

And Then It's O.K.,
Lydia