[TypicalGirls] a homemade 12 x CD-R (!) compilation of punk bands fronted by female vocalists from 1977 to 1989

fbaube at saunalahti.fi fbaube at saunalahti.fi
Tue Nov 16 08:38:15 EST 2010

Hello all

> From: Dina Hornreich
> Subject: [TypicalGirls] a homemade 12 x CD-R (!) compilation of punk
> 	bands fronted by female vocalists from 1977 to 1989.
>
> Okay, whose got one of these..
> http://kangnave.blogspot.com/2010/02/reference-of-female-fronted-punk-rock.html

It's a fantastic collection, so drop whatever you're doing and go get it !  :-D

I invite people to join a Faceborg group I started around this collection.
I try to post interesting new bands too, and I invite y'all to do the same.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=389879717243

fred in helsinki

now playing: Warpaint, "Beetles"