[TypicalGirls] UbuWeb

Dina Hornreich dina.hornreich at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 17:48:25 EST 2010

I've got my work cut out for me! I'll start with talking to my prof
whose friend did the Dada site. Then I'm going to have to find support
from academia -- not sure DU is going to be it, their music school
goes another way. So that's going to be tricky. My philosophy is
consistent with ubuweb though. Thanks for the info! I have a lot to
think about!

Dina