[TypicalGirls] Ari-Up tribute

Dina Hornreich dina.hornreich at gmail.com
Sun Nov 7 17:29:07 EST 2010

P.S. Here's an example of an digital library: http://sdrc.lib.uiowa.edu/dada/digitaldadalib/index.html I would like the Women in Punk multimedia library to have actual digital versions of artifacts like zines and books long out of print. Nicole's archive is wonderful, but my idea is a step in an "equal but different" direction. Does an online library exist for riot grrrl?