[TypicalGirls] Ut in November @ Issue Project Room (Brooklyn)

Dan Selzer dan at acuterecords.com
Sat Jul 17 03:13:40 EDT 2010

This is the first I'm hearing about it! I know some of the people at
IPR, despite never actually having gone, despite working part-time for
almost a year at a letterpress shop in the same building! Though I'm
not sure they'll still be in that building by November, they've been
preparing for a move to downtown brooklyn for some time.

Anyway, pretty exciting stuff.

Dan
http://www.acuterecords.com

p.s. for those in the NYC area (or otherwise interested), I'm
collecting email addresses for yet another mailing list to promote my
DJ activities, as I realize Facebook alone won't do. I used mailchimp
to create a sign-up form at http://eepurl.com/Fjcz and even added a
fun survey you can totally ignore.