[TypicalGirls] Ut Reunion

weasel walter weaselw at juno.com
Mon Jul 5 12:53:55 EDT 2010

that's good news.

On Mon, 5 Jul 2010 12:15:23 -0400 andrea feldman
<andrea.feldman at gmail.com> writes:
This happened very quietly, but Ut reunited this past Thursday in London.
They played four songs: Big Wing, Hotel, Swallow and Confidential. I'm
hoping for photos and audio, but don't have anything yet.

There are more shows to follow, but nothing's finalized yet.

I was never able to see them back in the day, so I'm hoping these shows
work out!
FIRE SALE: iPads for $23.74?
SPECIAL REPORT: iPads are being auctioned for an incredible 85% off!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/4c320ddad82b01b72cm06vuc