[TypicalGirls] New Slits album, TRAPPED ANIMAL, out today + TYPICAL GIRLS Slits book + Viv

HunnyPi007 at aol.com HunnyPi007 at aol.com
Tue Oct 20 15:11:29 EDT 2009

Ha ha! I think you're right. It's definitely cheesy looking.

And what's with this quote from a SPIN review on Narnack's home page
(Narnack Records - The Slits): "The Slits' first album in more than 25
years is better than their 1979 punk-reggae classic, Cut. The songs
are tighter, the grooves more convincing..." ?  Impossible, I say!

LZ