[TypicalGirls] The Raincoats & Viv Albertine merch

Tobi Vail tobivail at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 14:56:49 EDT 2009

oh i want to buy the viv albertine to distro through kill rock stars--does
anyone have her contact info?

also kill rock stars will be making some raincoats t shirts to sell--we have
to decide shirt/ink color this week with the band--if anyone feels strongly
about this please email me and we will consider your input!

thanks