[TypicalGirls] New Slits album, TRAPPED ANIMAL, out today + TYPICAL GIRLS Slits book + Viv

Joly MacFie joly at punkcast.com
Tue Oct 20 14:51:36 EDT 2009

> and see the cover here --> New Music! - The Slits's MySpace Blog |<http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=204608683&blogId=508417154>

I've not listened yet but I will say that I am not too fond of the cover.
Looks like a bad hair-metal band!

 Ari visited me just as it was being finished and asked my opinion and I
didn't really know what to say  - I was politely non-committal.  I was
struggling with the concept that signing to the (slightly cheezy) Narnack
for an album called 'Trapped Animal' might absolutely be represented by such
a design. One never wants to suggest to someone that is deadly serious that
they are tongue-in-cheek.

Perhaps it will grow on me.

Joly MacFie  917 442 8665 Skype:punkcast
WWWhatsup NYC - http://wwwhatsup.com