[TypicalGirls] 3. THE RAINCOATS LP Re-issue by Rough Trade (HunnyPi007 at aol.com)

HunnyPi007 at aol.com HunnyPi007 at aol.com
Tue Oct 20 14:44:51 EDT 2009

Thanks for the info, Shirley!

Ah, that's the footage from Poland that Ana was telling me about this
weekend. I thought it was only going to be in Gina's film. Yay us!
Thank you for including these goodies.

Now as for the name of your label, "We ThRee"...  I get the capital
"R" standing for "Raincoats." Are the three Ana, Gina, and you, i.e.
the original Raincoats members? Is this label for Raincoats releases
only or will you be releasing music by other artists?

Come back to the US sooner than last time, Raincoats!  : )

Love,
Lydia