[TypicalGirls] THE RAINCOATS LP Re-issue by Rough Trade

HunnyPi007 at aol.com HunnyPi007 at aol.com
Tue Oct 20 10:36:39 EDT 2009

Does anyone here have this yet: Welcome to Rough Trade Shops?

I just got the Kill Rock Stars vinyl re-issue (being the completist
that I am), which nicely included a digital download of the album, but
now I see that this new Rough Trade CD version includes a 12-page
booklet and "some live footage from 1977 / 79." Is the booklet the
same as the Geffen/DGC 1994 re-issue? How is the live video? Typical
Girls want to know!

Thanks.

Lydia