[TypicalGirls] Raincoats tonight in Brooklyn

dan bailey dpbailey at att.net
Sat Oct 17 10:55:21 EDT 2009

Will do! I also need to specify somewhere that I'm not you on Facebook, but
I can't easily dig up the URL for that because I'm at home on wood-burning
dial-up & using Opera, which for some reason doesn't show web addresses at
top, though maybe I've just configured it wrong & am too slow to figure out
how to rectify the matter ...

Dan not-Selzer
not http://www.acuterecords.com/blog
not not http://www.acuterecords.com/blog
not in NY (or anywhere else socioculturally civilized in any way, shape or
form)
not owner of an extremely cool reissue label
not a DJ