[TypicalGirls] Raincoats tonight in Brooklyn

dan bailey dpbailey at att.net
Sat Oct 17 10:09:53 EDT 2009

For once in my life, I can say without a trace of jealousy that I'm happy
for all of y'all who got to see this gig ...

Anybody got a setlist? I'm especially curious to see how much (if any) of
Looking in the Shadows got played. (I think the only thing I ever won off
the 'net was a Looking in the Shadows shirt from Rough Trade in the UK. Wish
I could still wear it, but that was, ummm, a few dozen pounds ago ...)

Apologies if one has already been posted from the earlier shows; work was
idiotically busy the last week or so (I walked out of the office 4 hours
after I should've last night, for instance), & I haven't kept up with
everything as much as I would've liked.

Dan not-Selzer