[TypicalGirls] Raincoats tonight in Brooklyn

Jason Gross perfect at furious.com
Sat Oct 17 10:07:37 EDT 2009

Or rather 'last night...'  Thanks to Joly and Shirley for the set info.

Twas a great show indeed.  So nice to see 'em back.  Esp. cool to
see/hear "Lola" and "Fairytale in the Supermarket" as the
closer.  Also, Ana was an exceptionally good sport, hanging out with
fans and patiently posing for pics when I had trouble getting a
camera to work.  Great to hear that they were gonna go see Palmolive today.

Adorable repeat from their '94 show: the crowd was going wild with
cheering and Ana said "We're not done yet..." (again, taken back by
the reaction).

Also noticed that the place was filed with rock crits- Christgau,
Marcus, Will Hermes (NYT/R.Stone), Chris Weingarten, Viv Goldman, etc.

Realized also that we all should have tried to do a TG meet-up
there.  Some other time maybe?

cheers,

Perfect Sound Forever- online music magazine
<http://www.perfectsoundforever.com>
Crazed by the Music blog: <http://tinyurl.com/crazedbythemusic>
Twitter: <http://twitter.com/jgrossnas>