[TypicalGirls] Raincoats tonight in Brooklyn

dpbailey at att.net dpbailey at att.net
Fri Oct 16 14:44:44 EDT 2009

 So glad to hear it! I can rest easy tonight! (Assuming, that is, that  my CPAP machine -- obtained 2 1/2 weeks ago after asleep disorders clinic visit -- does a better job than it has most nights so far in reversing well over a decade of horrible sleeping problems .... *whine whine whine*).

  -------------- Original message from HunnyPi007 at aol.com: --------------