[TypicalGirls] Anticipation

Sharon Cheslow decomposition at mindspring.com
Thu Oct 15 23:22:29 EDT 2009

Dan, I can't believe we didn't recognize each other at that LA
show...I was standing right next to James, helping out at the
Raincoats merch table!  That book sounds great.  I've been on a
Factory kick all week since talking to James.  He and I also
reminisced about reading Paul Morley in NME and it made me remember
that I had that book The Boy Looked At Johnny by former NME writers
Julie Burchill and Tony Parsons.  So I'm re-reading that right now.