[TypicalGirls] Anticipation

Joly MacFie joly at punkcast.com
Thu Oct 15 23:13:42 EDT 2009

Yep, and I hear from Gina the guest list is tapped out too.

I shall find out t'morrow whether the Knit is going to shake me down
for videotaping or not. My rent money is at stake!

I noted the Ana show already and intend to have a go at that too.

As far as Gretton goes he was, as they say in England, a diamond
geezer, and also a good customer.