[TypicalGirls] Raincoats show

Daniel Selzer danselzer at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 13 00:50:42 EDT 2009

OMG it was you! I saw the Raincoats headline the Part Time Punks festival last night in LA at the Echoplex and before playing that new song she said "There's a blogger who wrote about this but got it wrong and said that I say 'silly' girl when the line is actually CITY girl so if anybody knows this blogger let him know!" They went on riffing about it, how it could be "silly" girl, but it isn't!

They were really great, and I got to meet Gina and Ana this morning while checking out of the hotel. They were staying there as well and came down to the lobby to do an interview with Vice and I stopped them to say how great they were and introduce myself. They said Portland was next, which I figure will be a great show. They're playing Brooklyn friday I think, but I'm doing a disco party so I'm gonna have to miss it, but anybody who gets a chance should definitely go.

dan selzer
http://www.acuterecords.com/blog