[TypicalGirls] Raincoats show

Alex Murray-Leslie a at chicksonspeed.com
Mon Oct 12 18:13:40 EDT 2009

Who knows? maybe they will be recording and i truly hope so!
we need the raincoats!! and we as a label dream of releasing their new
tunes.We released
the last ana da silva album.

THE RAINCOATS DRUMMER: Vice cooler, who works on numerous incredible
music/art projects
around the globe simultaneously, all the time, is also drummer in our
band chicks on speed
and he´s truly great!
viva vice!

i wish i could get a glimpse of the raincoats usa tour, has anyone
filmed?

Alex