[TypicalGirls] Twittering

Daniel Selzer danselzer at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 14 12:32:00 EST 2009

I thought BS was calling me a twit, but no harm felt.

I have nothing against Twitter, and I sort of rock that style on facebook sometimes. I'm just saying if I get involved with just one more internet mailing list, community, social network, etc, my brain will explode.

There's always www.you-face.com, or is that www.youface.com?

Sorry, 30 Rock joke. Guess I have enough time to watch TV but not enough to read everyone's twittering. You gotta pick your poisons...

dan