[TypicalGirls] Twittering

Nicole Emmenegger nicole at jennywoolworth.ch
Thu Dec 10 07:29:40 EST 2009

thanks for all the tips on who to follow on twitter, glad there's a bit of a
community building. I'm planning to use it in a "professional" capacity and
just write short notes now and again with little gossipy tidbits of info
that aren't suitable for my blog. so no stories about me walking the cat or
anything, I promise!

x Nicole