[TypicalGirls] Twittering

HunnyPi007 at aol.com HunnyPi007 at aol.com
Thu Dec 10 01:30:58 EST 2009

I am one of the few people on Earth who doesn't Facebook, MySpace or blog. For some reason, however, Twitter seems to fit nicely with me. Perhaps it's my writing of and appreciation of haiku, as well as Twitter's fluidity.

Anyway, nice to see new and lurking TGs piping up!  Long live Typical Girls!

Lydia

P.S.:  Good luck, Dan!  ; )