[TypicalGirls] Sharon Cheslow article, written by Dina!

Jason Gross perfect at furious.com
Tue Sep 30 20:00:19 EDT 2008

Greetings,

In the latest issue of Perfect Sound Forever
<http://www.perfectsoundforever.com>, you'll find (among other things):

  SHARON CHESLOW
   Punk author & zinester
"... a musician, a photographer, a writer, a philosopher, a
documenter, a muckraker, and an all around pioneer on so many levels.
Sharon has worked with many talented people over the years. She made
history in the first all-female DC punk band, Chalk Circle, and for
confronting Maximum Rock 'n Roll Magazine for its sexist ways. Since
1989, she has been publishing her zine, Interrobang?! She also
co-published the seminal punk book, Banned in DC. Since that time,
she has continued to impress us with her unique artistic projects and
collaborations"
AND... it happens to be written by our benevolent list master, Dina!

We're always looking for good writers and/or ideas so let us know if
you have anything to share.

See you online,
Jason

Perfect Sound Forever- online music magazine since 1993- now new and
semi-improved!
<http://www.perfectsoundforever.com>
MySpace page: <http://www.myspace.com/perfectsoundmagazine>
Facebook page: