[TypicalGirls] RADIO SPOTLIGHT Sunday 9/28 2-4pm on "not-so-typical angry chicks" !

Nicole Ginelli littleginelli at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 27 21:32:57 EDT 2008

hi all!

me and my lady friend will be hosting a 2 hour spotlight tomorrow (sunday 9/28) from 2-4pm on KUSF 90.3 fm (san francisco). If youre not in the bay area you can listen online at kusf.org or through itunes (radio-public-kusf).

expect to hear riot grrls​,​ pissy​ rocke​rs,​ sassy​ pop stars​,​ and avant​ weird​os a plent​y. we're a little all over the place and freeform to the max, but be assured you'll hear 2 hours of extraordinary female musicians!

hope you can tune in!

- nicole