[TypicalGirls] Neoboys

Daniel Selzer danselzer at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 24 10:57:23 EDT 2008

I'd be up for a Neoboys reissue. Anybody have any contact info? I didn't like the LP as much as the single but it's growing on me. Sort of the difference between Crazy Rhythms and The Good Earth, the songwriting is just as good but it's played/recorded in a more subtle manner.

dan
http://www.acuterecords.com/blog