[TypicalGirls] Neoboys

Layla Gibbon lpgibbon at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 24 10:41:35 EDT 2008

Has there ever been a Neoboys reissue? I LOVE that 7", and just watched the Northwest passage movie about Portland punk that they are in which has great live footage... There was a great interview with the band in the magazine I work for (maximum rocknroll) a few years back I guess I should look that up.

Has anyone gotten The Nixe reissue yet? It's pretty amazing; early 80s all girl band from Utrecht that remind me of a less Dada Kleenex/Liliput. It's on Polly Magoo records I think. They have a myspace.

Layla