[TypicalGirls] Howl Festival Punk Panel

WWWhatsup joly at punkcast.com
Wed Sep 3 14:30:22 EDT 2008

[I will, naturally, attempt to tape this]

http://theworldsamess.blogspot.com/2008/08/howl-festival-punk-panel.html

Howl Festival Punk Panel
On September 7, as part of Punk Panel, which is part of the
annual Howl Festival, Richard Lloyd will be participating as
noted below, and may also play a short set along with several
other panel members who may be playing short sets after the
panel, which starts at 10 p.m. If you are in the New York area on
September 7, we hope you will stop by. Information below.

The Punk Panel is Sunday Night, Sept 7, 10pm at Bowery Poetry
Club (Bowery across the street from former CBGB's).

The panel includes:
Richard Lloyd
Ari Up (Slits)
Cynthia Sley