[TypicalGirls] The SLits agent?

Alex Murray-Leslie a at chicksonspeed.com
Mon Nov 17 11:34:52 EST 2008

speaking of The Slits, i wasn't there either, (damned!) so can't add
to the thread, but do have a question...

We're looking for the booking agent of The Slits, i couldn't exactly
find an booking agency contact on their official web site or myspace
pages, just  management. If anyone has any information, would be
greatly appreciated.

For anyone who's up for the trip to Krems Austria, 1.5 hours away from
Vienna....
We're curating the next Donau festival, under the banner GIRL MONSTER,
April 25th, 09.

So far we've confirmed Yo Magesty, The Vivian Girls and hope to have
The Rainlcoats coming too :) including TBC!! special guest Viv, plus
The Slits, Peaches, fe-male, Kathrine Hamnet, Pipilotti Rist, Koko Von
Napoo, Gudrun Gut, LAdy Bitch Ray and Anat Ben David and many more
great artists, for this historical event / experience in women's art
and music.  Including video, theory, craft - performance, fashion and
music. At the end of the one day event we'll present The Girl Monster
Orchestra, with all women performing together on stage.

Also contributing with be NY artist A.L. Steiner, who's curating the
video art section.

any suggestions are always welcome too!

Alex