[TypicalGirls] THE SLITS REFORM FOR NEW SHOWS

Annette misschief at earthlink.net
Sun Nov 16 22:29:19 EST 2008

Robin,

Autumn 1977?  But, I'm quite sure it was Viv that played all the Roxy
dates from Jan. 1977 to April 1977. I saw all those shows and took
lots of pictures. The photos of Ari and, I think, Palmolive on the
Roxy 1977 album are mine (not sure Palmolive pic is on there, haven't
looked lately at the album, I'll dig it out).

Someone correct me if I'm wrong on this . . I guess memories can also
be pretty slippery when you go that far back!