[TypicalGirls] THE SLITS REFORM FOR NEW SHOWS

Annette misschief at earthlink.net
Sun Nov 16 15:12:32 EST 2008

Robin,

Thanks for filling me in on the Slits' background, I do appreciate
learning the facts from someone who obviously knows more than I do
about Kate and her many contributions to the group! Just for the
record, . . . when did Viv replace Kate?

(I'm not arguing lineups or anything, just want to know this to add
to the history you have given us).