[TypicalGirls] THE SLITS REFORM FOR NEW SHOWS

HunnyPi007 at aol.com HunnyPi007 at aol.com
Sun Nov 16 14:34:43 EST 2008

funny you should mention it, sharon.... on the "human and animal band"
front, there's a grindcore band with two pitbull lead singers. they
are called caninus. (MySpace.com - Caninus - BROOKLYN, NEW YORK -
Grindcore / Death Metal / Hardcore - www.myspace.com/caninus). and a
parrot fronts hatebeak (MySpace.com - Hatebeak - Victoria - Death
Metal / Grindcore / Thrash - www.myspace.com/beak666). the "music" is
totally un-"typical," though, and, uh, pretty much unlistenable, so
i'm not sure if "it's all good."

we are all one.  ; )

lz