[TypicalGirls] List post - Band of Outsiders

Marc Jeffrey bandofoutsiders at live.com
Thu Nov 13 09:32:58 EST 2008

Hi Vicky,

Thank you for your email.

Band of Outsiders had no plans to reform until we got the message from Dee about Laura and the benefit. (We used to share rehearsal space with the Bush Tetras down on 1st Street, and later Dee and I played together in a side project in the mid-80's.) As soon as we learned, we all agreed we wanted to help out. And, as I am sure you and Laura have heard, it was a great night at the Cake Shop; the room was packed with people and warm feelings from the stage and the crowd. Will continue to spread the word re: her site (have had the donation info on our myspace blog under "Cake Shop" since Oct. 20; just added another entry under "Laura Kennedy Liver Fund").

At the benefit, Dee mentioned to me that Laura was third in line for a liver transplant. Please give her my best wishes for success and recovery.

Marc