[TypicalGirls] The Slits Reform for New Shows

HunnyPi007 at aol.com HunnyPi007 at aol.com
Sun Nov 9 15:49:23 EST 2008

that's really cool if he was there! wonder where he's based. actually,
you didn't see me there either as i wasn't at that show. do i have a
doppelganger?

hey, joly, how were the other shows ari did during CMJ? i was
surprised by the rather light turnout for the show she did at santos.
btw, do i have snail mail? ; )

LZ