[TypicalGirls] THE SLITS REFORM FOR NEW SHOWS

HunnyPi007 at aol.com HunnyPi007 at aol.com
Wed Nov 5 18:26:33 EST 2008

NOW WE'RE TALKING! (Although I thought the guitarist who I saw playing
with Ari last month was great and reminiscent of Viv. Who is he? Does
he play with anyone else?)

Hope Ari can get Viv to play here in NYC too!

But...what about PALMOLIVE or the great BRUCE SMITH?? The "original
line-up" had a drummer, no? ; )

LZ