[TypicalGirls] TypicalGirls Digest, Vol 204, Issue 2

Alex Milopoulos amilopoulos at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Nov 5 06:19:41 EST 2008

Hi John

  In the Q&A session, I asked about a possible reissue.  Debsey said there will be a 3CD reissue but work finishing it has not been completed yet. It will also have some previously unreleased songs from old demos.

  Interesting to see Rachel and Captain Sensible's son Fred Burns there - he looks a lot like his dad!

  Alex

Message: 1