[TypicalGirls] Dolly Mixture film and mp3s

Nicole Emmenegger nicole at jennywoolworth.ch
Mon Nov 3 10:06:19 EST 2008

hey all - I just posted a new entry on my blog featuring Dolly Mixture and
digitized versions of the Remember This 7" and Everything and More 7".

The screening of "Take Three Girls: The Dolly Mixture Story" at the Barbican
in London is on Tuesday 4 November. The evening will feature a Q&A with Paul
Kelly, Debsey Wykes and Rachel Bor. If you have any questions you would like
me to ask on your behalf, let me know and I'll do my best to ask them.

xNicole