[TypicalGirls] New Bloods

Tobi Vail tobivail at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 17:39:09 EDT 2008

oh i wasn't saying they aren't touring anywhere else--they were just in
texas and they will be playing shows out to new york to fly to london and
then back, i'm assuming they will hit the south but i actually don't know.
my group, the old haunts, will be playing a bunch of shows in Alabama in May
actually see:
myspace.com/tobivailforreals